• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..
  • Important Note: We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on 1st November 2020. The site will be offline from 7:30PM (MT) till midnight. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Cpc-

Jessie1

Best answers
Hi my name is Jessie, I live in Oregon and have almost 3 years experience in orthopedic icd-9 coding. I have some cpt experience as far as coding orthopedic surgeries and other office procedures. I have the drive, motivation, ability and skills necessary to move forward with my career in this field. I am looking for an employer who needs an exceptional employee to train in an area that would be beyond my current experience. I am dedicated to my work, great with numbers and like auditing (as there are always corrections needed). I am open to relocating as a change of scenery is what I am interested in.