• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..
  • Important Note: We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on 30th Nov, 2021. The site will be offline from 8:30PM (MT) till 10:30 PM MT. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

CPO Billing Help

courtcadle

Best answers
I've tried looking all over but I keep getting conflicting answers. Hoping you all can help me

For CPO Billing (G0181) I know its suppose to be once per a calendar month (provided the total meets 30 mins). My question is when billing it are you suppose to submit/bill: the date span that covers the 30mins (ex: 04/11/12 - 04/28/12) or are you suppose to submit/bill the date you reached 30 mins (ex: 04/28/12). Any help would be great!

mallory615

Best answers
Reporting guideling require submitting the claim in the "from-to" format, identifying the first and last day of accrued time during the same calendar month.
Hope that helps :)