Wiki CPPM Exam

dlmorrow

New
Best answers
Hey all, So I took the CPPM course and practice exam and I failed my first test. Second one is 10/12.
Any tips or hacks? TIA!

I also failed and i am in the same boat. I took the course and practice exam and failed twice missing by 2% the first time and 1% the 2nd it is hard to figure out which chapter to study and let alone which questions were correct

Read the entire book, take the tests on AAPC and at the end of each chapter. Read the rationales. Make flash cards. I photocopied the tests and their rationales to read once I finished the book.

I made flash cards, took the tests at the end of each chapter and then wrote out each question with the correct answers. Also, I took the practice exam and read the book multiple times. Read it back to front and then back to front. The test is really difficult in my opinion. Good luck!

I hope you did well on your second test. When I took mine, I read through all of the chapters, completed the study guide and took the practice exam right away. Then I took the practice exam again the day before my test. I passed on my first try (even though I left feeling a little nervous).
Even though no reference materials are allowed when you take the test, if there are formulas or little notes you need to jot down as soon as you start, that can always be helpful as well.