CPPM Review Course?

piperc21

Best answers
Hello,

Does anyone know if there is a CPPM review course offered?

Thanks so much!
Tanya

cwidman

New
Best answers
CPPM 3 month review course

I just finished the 3 month review course and I am scheduled to take the certification exam. I've done well on the module exams, final exam, and the CPPM Review Practice exam. Is there anything else I need to do? Knowing forumulas worries me as these are normally built into Excel programs and you have access to the formulas. Do I need to memorize them?

piperc21

Best answers
Hi!
You'll definitely need to know the formulas. From what I've read you might want to go to the external links they provide in the readings and in the modules/course outline. The 3 month course was great and I had no problems with it. BUT I did not feel it prepared me for the actual exam. I have been in this field for over 10 years. The online course was second nature...The exam is much different. The questions are quite lengthy and are worded very differently.

I just finished the 3 month review course and I am scheduled to take the certification exam. I've done well on the module exams, final exam, and the CPPM Review Practice exam. Is there anything else I need to do? Knowing forumulas worries me as these are normally built into Excel programs and you have access to the formulas. Do I need to memorize them?