Wiki CPPM Study Group?

I just completed Module 2 and exam. I do have a suggestion for easier studying and better able to focus on content of videos.
1. I initially tried taking notes from the videos, until I realized I could print all the power point pages.

2. I went through and printed every PDF power point page for all modules. Module 2 was much smoother for me. I had my power point pages to take a few notes on and was able to pay attention.
3. The reading in the book ( highly suggest you purchase it) is very important. Many questions come directly from the book.
Good Luck
Connie

Cppm exam

I agrees questions on the exam are much different than the ones in the course. I just took the test a week ago and missed passing by 4 points. I am scheduled to retake in April. I would love to study with someone?!?

just be careful on the real exam....the questions are worded very differently!!!!!!!

I would be interested in hearing more about this. Are there trick questions or are things worded differently than in the book? I know I found a couple of chapter review questions that seemed to not be clearly addressed in the text...I am taking my exam in a few weeks.

CPPM Exam retake.

Hi ,

Have you taken the exam.
What is the learining from it.
Can you share me any tips. What should be our coverage area to crack the exam in addition to course, sessions , practice exam.

I have taken the exam in January -23, 2014. I am planning to take the exam again on May -03.
On my first take , I understood that "even though the question intention may be familiar, all the options seem to be right and it took much time for me to decide on the right one, ending up in less time

Can you please help me on this.

Thanks,
Deepika.