Wiki Cpt 0358t

coding4fun

Guru
Best answers
could someone offer assistance on how much your office charges for this service and what your reimbursement rate is? I realize that we would need to utilize a waiver for this service but do not know how much to charge for service as there are no definitive prices to go by. I would also followup with our carriers for their reimbursement & allowable rates, as applicable.

Thanks

This may be irrelevant for this post. I have a friend wanting to take classes are any of the coding classes taught in the Tuscaloosa area?

Thank you,

Hope Watkins CPC-A

This may be irrelevant for this post. I have a friend wanting to take classes are any of the coding classes taught in the Tuscaloosa area?

Thank you,

Hope Watkins CPC-A

Hi,

When using internet forums its not really helpful to post inside someone else's thread for an unrelated question. For this question, It would be best to visit the Student forum and click "new thread" button. It helps keep the forum organized. Imagine how tough ICD would be if pathologic foot fractures and traumatic amputation of finger were right above on another.\

Here's the link to the student forum

https://www.aapc.com/memberarea/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=449