• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

Cpt 14301

DebbieP

Contributor
Messages
16
Location
Lapeer, MI
Can anyone help me - I have a plastic surgeon that bills 14301 and he wants a CPT for
trimming the adjacent tissue transfer for closing. I believe that should be included in 14301, but I need an article stating its included or CPT code. Thank you
 
Can anyone help me - I have a plastic surgeon that bills 14301 and he wants a CPT for
trimming the adjacent tissue transfer for closing. I believe that should be included in 14301, but I need an article stating its included or CPT code. Thank you

If your surgeon is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (www.asps.org) check their website for the CPT Corner, they have a great article on the adjacent tissue transfer codes.
 
Top