Wiki CPT 2017 Changes......Urgent Help!!!!!!!!!!

NishaJ

Guru
Best answers
Hi ..... Where we can find the CPT 2017 Changes in official website... If anyone have any link or any website, please share with me. I could not find it...
Thanks in advance.....
NJ

There is no website for the CPT changes. You will need to purchase a book. There may be some other sites you can pay a subscription to that will give you the updates but there is nothing free.

The CDC website has the changes but it's very cumbersome to use and you'd be better off buying a new code book as suggested.

Tom Cheezum, O.D., CPC

Marylou CPC, COBGC

There is a webinar today on this website that is offering the updates. I suggest if you need them until your book(s) arrive that you join.

Thank you all for you fast reply...

We have a 2017 book. But if we have any website to look into the changes alone, it would be more helpful.....

Re: CPT 2017 changes

If you just need a listing of the changes, you can use appendix B in the CPT manual. It is a summary of additions, deletions and revisions.

Susan Reinier
CPC-A

RAD & IVR CPT changes

I have got only Radiology & IVR related 2017 changes. hope this may help for these specialty coders.

Regards
Deepa

Attachments

• 2017 Radiology CPT Changes.pdf
    195.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 2017 Interventional Radiology Update.pdf
    194 KB · Views: 36
moderate (concious sedation)

The bulls-eye symbol for moderate sedation has been removed and all those codes have been revised to no longer include that service. New moderate sedation codes have been added for when the provider provides their own sedation. This was done to stop physicians from getting reimbursed for services performed and billed by anesthesia services. I think there's around 400 codes affected.

Megan Casarez, CPC, CIRCC