Cpt code for BinaxNow rapid Covid 19 Antigen card

Best answers
I have researched and researched and cannot find the cpt code for BinaxNow rapid Covid 19 antigen card. Would it be 87426? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

I believe that is 87811, Infectious agent antigen detection by immunoassay with direct optical (ie, visual) observation; severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) (Coronavirus disease [COVID-19]). Cindy

Do you know of any code that can be billed in conjuncture with the 87811 that would be for the time spent doing the test, waiting and interpreting the result? As like many other places we are getting the tests for free, but are trying to find a way to get reimbursed for the time the providers spend. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)

Do you know of any code that can be billed in conjuncture with the 87811 that would be for the time spent doing the test, waiting and interpreting the result? As like many other places we are getting the tests for free, but are trying to find a way to get reimbursed for the time the providers spend. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)
Hi, I do know that 99211 can be billed with the 87811. I am also looking for reimbursement info.
You reference getting the tests free and I'm also wondering about that. From where and how?? Thank you!