Wiki CPT code for Transition of care follow up by case management after Discharge

Best answers
Hello
I am trying to find the correct CPT code for a follow-up visit by the case manager via audio-only, after the first discharge visit from the hospital. I came across these codes, but they have some specific guidelines for the time period after and before this call, so I'm wondering if there are other codes that can be used for these visits.

Telephone Assessments
There are three codes for reporting services provided over the telephone. The telephone assessment codes are for "non-face-to-face assessment and management services provided by a qualified health care professional to a patient using the telephone. These codes are used to report episodes of care by the qualified health care professional initiated by an established patient or guardian of an established patient."
98966 Telephone assessment and management service provided by a qualified nonphysician health care professional to an established patient, parent, or guardian not originating from a related assessment and management service provided within the previous seven days nor leading to an assessment and management service or procedure with the next 24 hours or soonest available appointment; 5-10 minutes of medical discussion
98967 11-20 minutes of medical discussion
98968 21-30 minutes of medical discussion
Certain conditions preclude the use of the codes:
  • They cannot be used if the patient is seen within 24 hours of the phone call or during the next available urgent visit appointment, or
  • if the patient was seen within the previous seven days