Wiki CPT for Microsurgical Cord Denervation

Hi,

There isn't a CPT code for this procedure. You would have to use 55899. You can bill for the use of the microscope if used, 69990. This is information that I received from Dr. Feragamo. He stated to price similarly to CPT 55520.

Thanks,

Nerve denervation!

Hi,

There isn't a CPT code for this procedure. You would have to use 55899. You can bill for the use of the microscope if used, 69990. This is information that I received from Dr. Feragamo. He stated to price similarly to CPT 55520.

Thanks,

Here i would suggest CPT 64910 since it was a nerve bridging for denervation!
- Ranjan:):)

Microsurgical Spermatic Cord Denervation RVU

Hi,

Thanks,

I am a urologist that works on RVU production. If I use the 55899 and the 69990, how does that factor into the amount of work RVU's? Do you have advice on the best CPT code to use. In my assessment a microscopic subinguinal varicocelectomy would be closest in comparison to the appropriate amount of work RVU's? Thanks so much.