Wiki CRC Exam

Best answers
Hello Everyone,

I just had a general question about the CRC exam. I am taking the exam in person but online, I know kinda confusing but im going to a testing center and I think I take it online there. If anyone has taken it this way do you know if they provide the computer or if I should bring my own and if we can use the ICD-10 2024 code book. I know that we could use it on the CPC exam but I took that one on paper and just didn’t want to forget anything when I take the CRC exam. Thank you!

Hello Everyone,

I just had a general question about the CRC exam. I am taking the exam in person but online, I know kinda confusing but im going to a testing center and I think I take it online there. If anyone has taken it this way do you know if they provide the computer or if I should bring my own and if we can use the ICD-10 2024 code book. I know that we could use it on the CPC exam but I took that one on paper and just didn’t want to forget anything when I take the CRC exam. Thank you!

The testing center has the computers. You do not bring your own. For the CRC, you'd bring the current year ICD-10-CM book.

Victoria from Contempo Coding made a video about her experience taking an exam at a test center - you might find it helpful: