Wiki Device Inter/prog codes

NM36

Contributor
Best answers
Hello, I am brand new to cardiac device interrogation and programming codes.
I see my providers using two codes, for example interrogation of implantable defibrillator (93295) along with a interrogatoin of ICPM (93297). Aren't these 2 separate devices, or is it one device that does both defibrilation and physiologic monitoring?
I only see this narrative;

Ms. X had her bi-v ICD interrogated with Latitude remote home monitor. Presenting rhythm: APLVP. Sensing, pacing thresholds and impedance measurements are stable. Her device estimates 7 years on battery longevity. HeartLogic index suggests no fluid
accumulation at this time. She had 12 VTNS episodes with 3 egms c/w VTNS on 9/1 lasting 11 secs at 161 bpm; 9/10 lasting 4.5 secs at 176 bpm and 10/2 lasting 10 secs at 164 bpm; all others c/w SVT/AT w/RVR lasting under 20 secs each. No therapies
delivered. She had 13 mode switching episodes with the longest lasting 4.5 hours on 8/4 with egms c/w AT/AFL. She takes Eliquis. Histogram shows good heart rate distribution; 60-130 bpm. She will continue with remote wireless surveillance with a full
remote interrogation in 6 months. She will have an office interrogation in 3 months.

Which part describes the 93297 and which part describes the 93295?

Thanks!