Wiki Differing claim submission requirements under COB

Best answers
I am just wondering if anyone else has this issue: We bill for an urgent care facility. Pts primary insurance coverage requires claims to be submitted by Provider. Pts secondary coverage is stating that unless claims are submitted by facility the secondary claims are considered out of network and applied to pts deductible under the secondary. This would requires us to re-enter the charge as a new charge and transfer the primary payment information to the new charge in order to bill the secondary. The Urgent Care is contracted with both insurances. I have searched and searched all over the Ohio Department of Insurance site and others to see if under coordination of benefits if there is any rule that requires the secondary to process the claim in network without having to re-enter the charge. I think changing all the charges re-entered under this scenario is just muddying the waters. Any advice on how to handle this situation or can someone point me in the direction of information that addresses this issue. Your help is greatly appreciated!!!