Wiki Director of RCM for an orthopedic group - office job in BIRMINGHAM AL

s.fowler

Contributor
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
Posting a below email from a colleague for those who may be interested in Director of RCM for an orthopedic group - office job in BIRMINGHAM AL supervising 8 people. See details below. Thanks, and happy week ahead.

Samantha Fowler, CPC, Approved-Instructor
Director of Revenue Cycle Management
C: 205-903-1244 | E:
sfowler@circulogene.com
O: 205-278-1602 | F: 855-614-7084
“Because Time Matters!”
"It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed."

Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2021 7:40 AM
To: Samantha Fowler <SFowler@circulogene.com>
Subject: question

I am recruiting for a Director of RCM for an orthopedic group at St Vincent’s. Do you anyone looking to make a job change? If so, please ask them to send resumes to me.
Look forward to seeing you and catching up.

Janet Miller Day, MBA, CMPE
Healthcare Advisor
2101 Highland Avenue South, Suite 300
Birmingham, AL 35205-4009
205-443-2500
KASSOUF.COM

Direct: 205-443-2582
Fax: 205-443-2482

Kassouf & Co., P.C.
This message is not intended to be used and cannot be used by the addressee or any other person for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it permanently from your computer.
KCO12019