Wiki DME coding for early stage medical device company

chall

New
Best answers
I am looking for a coder that has expertise in the field of DME that could provide some guidance regarding coding/reimbursement questions for an early stage medical device company.

You can contact me at chall@xifin.com.

Thank you.
Carol

I am looking for a coder that has expertise in the field of DME that could provide some guidance regarding coding/reimbursement questions for an early stage medical device company.

You can contact me at chall@xifin.com.

Thank you.
Carol
Good Morning:

My name is Michael Warshaw. In addition to being a practicing podiatrist, I am also a CPC. I not only provide DME items as part of my medical practice ( I have a DME number), I also lecture on appropriately billing, coding, and documenting for DME items. I have also provided expert testimony in Federal Court for the defense for DME issues.

I can be reached via email at mgwarshaw@aol.com or by telephone at 216-780-4538.

MG Warshaw, DPM, CPC

Dme

I code for DME , I can help you , if you provide the specifics. The answers depend on what your company is doing . My specific areas are prostetics and orthotics - custom fabricated. My areas require a unique aspect of construction and materials. It is not the traditional aspect of coding or billing. I would be happy to assist you, but need your specific requests. So the floor is yours. I will help.

Last edited:
Resume for coding and reimbursement consulting

Please see resume attached for professional reimbusement and coding consulting

Attachments

• KLS RESUME MOST Recent 09 2011.doc
    48 KB · Views: 65