Wiki Does anyone code from home & love their employer?

Best answers
Hi there! Does Anyone know of any really good "Code from Home" consultant companies???? I am CPC with 2-3 years Hemo / Onc, E&M, and infusion coding experience in Erie, PA. I was lucky to land a spot & quickly get promoted where I was. Unfortunately, In the heat of the UPMC vs Highmark a lot of the smaller offices & clinics, such as mine are closing & jobs are moving into the hospitals & sometimes out of town.
I think I've done a fair amount of digging but I'm seeing a great deal of placement companies that are contract only or have big sign up fees. Does anyone code from home full-time & love their employer?

Hi there! Does Anyone know of any really good "Code from Home" consultant companies???? I am CPC with 2-3 years Hemo / Onc, E&M, and infusion coding experience in Erie, PA. I was lucky to land a spot & quickly get promoted where I was. Unfortunately, In the heat of the UPMC vs Highmark a lot of the smaller offices & clinics, such as mine are closing & jobs are moving into the hospitals & sometimes out of town.
I think I've done a fair amount of digging but I'm seeing a great deal of placement companies that are contract only or have big sign up fees. Does anyone code from home full-time & love their employer?
The great company I work for is hiring remote for multiple positions. Visit this website www.ensemblehp.com/careers and let them know I referred you.

Check with MedKoder - they're a growing company and have an opening posted for a Coder III with hem/onc experience. I applied and they will test your skills pre-offer and the health benefits aren't that great unless you live Louisiana. The only reason I couldn't work for them was my current employer wanted me to stay on and do some part-time contract work and MedKoder does not allow their coders to work 2nd/contract jobs. Also, from everything I've heard they are not like you run of the mill coding contract companies, they keep their coders in work and do not lay off.