Wiki Double cervix

kparker1980

Best answers
Hello :)

I was wondering if there is an ICD-10 code for double cervix that possibly differentiates between left and right side? I looked around a bit and couldn't find anything, but just wanted to know if anyone has ever seen or heard of this. One of my billers was asking me if there was such a thing. Thank you! :)

You would use a code for a congenital malformation.
Look under key word double or duplication then go to cervix it will lead you to the code for cervical duplication

Last edited:
You would use a code for a congenital malformation.
Look under key word double or duplication then go to cervix it will lead you to the code for cervical duplication

Thank you. I do know the code for double cervix, one of my billers was just asking if there was a way to differentiate between the right and left instead of just the one code for "double cervix". That is what I was asking.

No, there is no diagnosis to indicate WHICH cervix. Just the Q51.820. Maybe when they come out with ICD 11 :p

Thank you! I didn't think so, as i could not find anything either, but just figured I would check. Haha yes maybe! I mean they should, there is literally a code for everything else pretty much :p

No, there is no diagnosis to indicate WHICH cervix. Just the Q51.820. Maybe when they come out with ICD 11 :p