Wiki Download the Official HEALTHCON App

alex.mckinley@aapc.com

Networker
Staff member
Best answers
Hi Everyone! HEALTHCON is almost here and we'd like to encourage you to download the HEALTHCON mobile app. Get access to a schedule of events, speaker information, maps, and more… all in the palm of your hand. Downloading the app will also allow you to network with other HEALTHCON attendees. There's already a lot of activity happening in app, so don't miss out on the comradery and information.

Download the app via the Apple Store or Google Play.

I'll be onsite to help you with any issues with the app, so if you get stuck, ask for "AAPC Alex." See you soon!

I LOVED the HealthCon app this year!! It was fantastic! So many new features and a wonderful way to keep up with all that was going on at conference.

Two things I'd love to see in a future version of the app:
- A way to identify new things posted since the last time I logged in (so I can ensure I see it all)!
- A way to have one-on-one or group discussions within the app (so you can try to meet up with people you meet through the app without letting everyone know when and where, etc)

Thanks again for a wonderful conference and this great networking tool!

Hi Everyone! HEALTHCON is almost here and we'd like to encourage you to download the HEALTHCON mobile app. Get access to a schedule of events, speaker information, maps, and more… all in the palm of your hand. Downloading the app will also allow you to network with other HEALTHCON attendees. There's already a lot of activity happening in app, so don't miss out on the comradery and information.

Download the app via the Apple Store or Google Play.

I'll be onsite to help you with any issues with the app, so if you get stuck, ask for "AAPC Alex." See you soon!
Hello Alex, I have the app loaded on my phone, but I can't get it to download on my laptop