Wiki Dupuytren's and trigger release

Best answers
Hello,

I am looking for some help with coding this surgery. The provider is wanting 26121 & 26055 x3 but I am thinking that 26123 & 26125 x2 - however, I just am not certain. Can someone please help me?
Preop DX: Left long trigger finger, left ring trigger finger, left small finger, Dupuytren's palmar fascial contracture
Postop DX: same
"Starting with the long finger, Bruner incisions were made in the palm extending just proximal to the MP crease of the long finger. Skin flaps were elevated and the diseased palmar fascia was identified and excises while protecting the neurovascular bundles and the flexor tendon sheath, then came down and did a complete release of the A1 pulley and palmar pulley.

Another incision was made in between the ring and small finger in the palm. Bruner type incision were made extending from the palm distally. Skin flaps were elevated. This palmar fascia was much more contracted and had pitting elements up to the dermis. Meticulous dissection was done to protect the neurovascular bundles and then excised the diseased palmar fascia. We then did a complete release of the A1 pulley and palmar pulley of the small finger."

I appreciate your time.