Wiki Dx: Glaucoma suspect based on C/D ratio and ocular hypertension

Best answers
Hello Coding Community! :)
Could you please help me with: What dx should I list when pt has 'Glaucoma suspect based on C/D ratio and ocular hypertension' with all measurements included?
Should I code: 1. Only Glaucoma suspect. 2. only Ocular hypertension 3. or both: Glaucoma suspect and Ocular hypertension?
When I use 3M- Glaucoma suspect leads me to Ocular hypertension only. When I use Encoder Optum, Glaucoma suspect leads me to Glaucoma suspect only H05.05-.
Under H40.05 description in Encoder, it says '
"Range H40.0-
A diagnosis of glaucoma suspect indicates that an individual has risk factors for glaucoma but does not currently have optic nerve damage or visual field defects normally associated with glaucoma. The individual may have an open angle with borderline findings, an anatomical narrow angle, elevated intraocular pressure (IOP) without associated optic nerve damage (ocular hypertension), elevated IOP due to steroid use (steroid responder), or angle closure without associated optic nerve damage."
Your help is greatly appreciate! Thank you.

Hi! I would code this as glaucoma suspect, low risk. H40.01+
The academy has criteria to help determine low vs high. Low being 2 out of 5 of the criteria (I believe). I would say the ocular hypertension would be a symptom so I wouldn't code it separately.

Thank you, Saddie2k, for your response! I read your answer and then looked again at the ICD-10 book. It seems like the Index should've lead us to H40.0- for Glaucoma suspect and not H40.00- Preglaucoma. The subcategory H40.0- Glaucoma suspect branches out into symptoms like you said: low risk, high risk, narrow angle, steroid responder, Ocular hypertension etc.- all of them are Glaucoma suspect. Tough one! :) Thank you again and please, everyone, let your thoughts come here. :)