Wiki E/M Audit

Duh, Brandi!

I think I've finally outsmarted the attachment manager on this thread! :p(Hooray!)

I have attached a copy of my audit worksheet to this post (it's the zipped file), and I also attached an example, of what it looks like completed. Instructions are below...

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns (ask_brandi@hotmail.com). Enjoy!

Attachments

• Brandis Audit WorkSheet.zip
    17.9 KB · Views: 134
  • Brandis Audit WorkSheet - example.pdf
    491.3 KB · Views: 120
Thank you Brandi for sharing your audit tool! Your advice on tips to take the cpc exam was very helpful as well for me. I really appreciate all the advice and insight that you have to offer and all the time that you put into helping others, myself included!! :)

Thank you Brandi for sharing your audit tool! Your advice on tips to take the cpc exam was very helpful as well for me. I really appreciate all the advice and insight that you have to offer and all the time that you put into helping others, myself included!! :)

Thanks!

For everyone else, I'm not sending out any more copies, but you can now download it from the post above, or in this link: https://www.aapc.com/memberarea/forums/showthread.php?t=82080

Feel free to repost/share it, where ever it would be useful! ;)