Wiki E/M cheat sheet - I'm hoping someone

LizM01

Best answers
I'm hoping someone can help me.

I am looking for an E&M cheat sheet for the docs to carry around in their pockets to help improve E&M coding. Is there such a thing?

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Liz

Cheat Sheet

If you send me a note to my regular email, I will send you back the sheet I have given all the docs in our clinic, including some in the hospital. Very easy to follow, and understand. The docs do what they do best, but usually coding is not one of them.
jlthalhamer@yahoo.com

When you order your CPT books, it usually comes with a nice quick pocket guide. I actually had made into an excel spreadsheet to include only the ones that pertain to my practice and had them laminated. My docs loved it..

Folks, NOBODY IS EMAILING ANYTHING TO ANYBODY

This thread is over 4 years old.

Putting your email address in a public forum may cause you to receive spam, junk mail, phishing emails, or viruses. I strongly recommend you not respond to threads like this just asking for copies of things. If there were someone responsible for moderating these forums (which there isn't, I've checked) they would remove threads like these for your protection.

E/M Help

Hello;
I am having a hard time with my E/M coding on the exam, does anyone have a chart or easy way to help me study and learn how to code E/M services?