Wiki Early Stage Med Device Company looking for Assistance & Feedback about Economic Study

HeadSense

Best answers
Early Stage Med Device Company looking for Assistance & Feedback about Economic Study

Our company is conducting an economic study to determine potential cost savings associated with the use of our device in an inpatient setting. We believe our device has the ability to assist medical professionals in their decision making process relating to patient workflow. Our device is a non-invasive brain monitor for diagnosing and continuous monitoring of various neurological conditions.

We have identified our potential cost savings as: Reduction in the Length of Stay (in the Neuro ICU) and a Reduction in unnecessary imaging procedures (Head CT/MRI).

We are looking for Coding/Billing Professionals that would be able to help us understand which codes (DRG, CPT, ICD-9, etc.) we should be honing in on if our end goal is to arrive at a numerical value for potential cost savings!

Medical Device

What information are you seeking? I have been in the medical field for 20+ years dealing with inpatient and outpatient coding. Let me know if I can help you in any way. My contact information is below.

Hanada Cox, CPC
hcox@mymvim.com
301-787-6475