Wiki Earned My CPPM Credentials!

EmpathicBlue

Networker
Best answers
I am very excited to share that I passed the CPPM exam this last weekend.

Any of you that have these credentials as well, any tips for a next step? I am thinking about doing the CBP - As this is an area of interest and where I have most of my experience.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

First let me congraulate you on your new certification. I would encourage you to obtain your CPB as well and then you will have both the billing and practice management parts.

I am very excited to share that I passed the CPPM exam this last weekend.

Any of you that have these credentials as well, any tips for a next step? I am thinking about doing the CBP - As this is an area of interest and where I have most of my experience.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS! :) :) :)

Can anyone help me: trying to figure out how to obtain my CEU's? I did medicare online ones but im being told they wont count. if i have to pay for them i guess i have to but do anyone of you know of any free obtainable CEU's?

Thanks in advance

Cpb

Congratulations on passing your exam, that is an exciting accomplishment. I took the CPB one week ago and passed. I did not find it to be as intense as the CPC, but was very difficult. My next step is the CPPM exam, what are the best study guides?