Wiki Easy access to Coding Clinic Guidelines

Best answers
Hi there,

Was hoping someone had information on an easy and inexpensive way to access older Coding Clinic Guidelines. The subscription to join is very cost prohibitive and to use search engines is not always the most effective way to obtain correct information. Hoping someone had information that would be helpful in this regard.

Thanks!

Coding Guidelines

When I purchased encoderpro I purchased the coding clinic guidelines as an "add-on" which enabled me to get access cheaper than if I paid for it separately .. I know of no other way .. hope this helps .. thank you!

Access to Coding Clinic

I too found the cost to access Coding Clinic through AHA to be prohibitive and was able to buy access in conjunction with my subscription to Supercoder. I am sure that other online coding programs offer this as well. The archive is not as convenient as receiving each issue to read in its entirety but the search engine seems to work well and I have found articles and webinars from other vendors helpful in learning about new ICD-10-CM guidance. Hope that helps. Cindy

Most encoders include an add-on subscription but its not direct access to the issues unless you pay the AHA. The copyright is held by AHA and they set the prices and terms of access