Wiki Eclinical VERSION 10

Best answers
Can anyone out there that is an ECW user give me input on how they are liking the version 10 ? My practice is scheduled to upgrade from version 9 to 10 next week. Every upgrade I have ever been through has had its share of hiccups for several weeks. Any input on how the enhancements differ from version 9 or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Our practice upgraded 2 month ago and everything is working just fine , I really didn't see any change to the system .

version 10

There are some good features to version 10.
Circle of care and linking templates to conditions are a few

Another update

I have had Version 10 for a while and was just told by our S.A.M. that there is a newer version that we are due for this month.

We were on ECW at a previous practice three years ago, probably version 9. So now, the practice I am at currently is coming out of the dark ages and just purchased ECW, version 10. Although I haven't used ECW in three years now, many things are coming back to me but many things are different. Can anyone explain to me how to use the previous DX so I don't have to keep looking them up when I need to post another claim on a pt but the DX will be the same? Any ECW help is much much appreciated. Thanks, Christie