Wiki EGD w/Fluoroscopy

Best answers
PLEASE ANYONE...I NEED HELP WITH THIS? ANY TAKERS THAT MAY KNOW HOW TO CODE THIS RPT?

Can anyone enlighten me. I have never encountered this. Report reads:

The gastric exam demonstrated the stents exiting the stomach previously seen. For the entire case, I aspirated about 500 m:. of opaque brown-tinged fluid.
Using a combination vision and fluoroscopy, I have tried first to freehand the balloon and then to place a cannula and wire into the cystogastrostomy tacked to avail. The positioning was just too problematic with a forward-viewing scope. I then switched out for a side view scope and gained access rather quickly as confirmed by fluoroscopy. The 0.035 Jagwire was coiled in the pseudocyst. Based on the outlines of the wire at this time, it looks as though the pseudocyst cavity has diminished markedly.
The tract was dilated with a 12-12.5 mm balloon under fluoroscopic guidance.
I next irrigated the cavity w/80mL of sterile water. With the negative pressure of suction due to lumen, there was a small amount of cottage cheese type necrotic appearing material in the gastric body. The stomach was decompressed and the procedure aborted.

I was thinking I would use 43248 and 43249 but wasn't sure if 74360 shld be used. Then he aborted and lost me. Please help!! THANKS SO MUCH!!

Last edited: