Wiki emg and new patient

Best answers
I haven't really seen this come up in awhile and was wondering if anyone can find the policy for United health care on Billing an EMG/NCV on their first visit and then 3 days later seeing them as a New Patient. United Health care states that New Patient qualifications have been met and that this patient is Established. I know I have seen this somewhere before but can not for the life of me find it. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you

I haven't really seen this come up in awhile and was wondering if anyone can find the policy for United health care on Billing an EMG/NCV on their first visit and then 3 days later seeing them as a New Patient. United Health care states that New Patient qualifications have been met and that this patient is Established. I know I have seen this somewhere before but can not for the life of me find it. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you

https://www.unitedhealthcareonline....xtraoperative_Neurophysiologic_Monitoring.pdf

This is the link to their policy online for Neurophysiologic testing. Maybe what you are looking for is in here?