Wiki **EMPLOYMENT**

lexvcarter

Networker
Best answers
So, I got laid off last week by the orthopedic practice I was with for four years. A couple days before that I found out I didn't pass my CPC exam..(yea sucks I know) Most companies require you to be certified. Highly stressed to say the least & trying not to spiral! Oh and Merry Christmas.

Does anyone have suggestion(s)?

Last edited:
Good Day Lex,
Do not despair and allow the stress of two events derail you.

I am a certified Instructor with AAPC (09/2018) and I may be able to provide guidance on how to spend the next four weeks preparing for a successful relaunch of your HIM career.

Let's connect on LinkedIn: LinkedIn.com/IN/HasanahAM

Respectfully, Prof. Has'nah Abdul-Mani

c
Good Day Lex,
Do not despair and allow the stress of two events derail you.

I am a certified Instructor with AAPC (09/2018) and I may be able to provide guidance on how to spend the next four weeks preparing for a successful relaunch of your HIM career.

Let's connect on LinkedIn: LinkedIn.com/IN/HasanahAM

Respectfully, Prof. Has'nah Abdul-Mani
Thank you Professor Hasanah, will do!
I'm trying to come up with an organized plan as I need to find a job before my last pay stub. It's just hard finding a position without any certifications & only 4 years of experience under my belt.

c

Thank you Professor Hasanah, will do!
I'm trying to come up with an organized plan as I need to find a job before my last pay stub. It's just hard finding a position without any certifications & only 4 years of experience under my belt.
Hi Lex, do you have any billing experience? If so, look for remote billing opportunities that may allow you to use your coding experience. There were a lot of those on indeed recently.

Yes, four years worth. Already ahead of ya. I’ve applied to about 35 jobs all together (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, CareerBuilder, ZipRecruiter, Jobcase, Monster, WayUp, Nexxt and more.)
Thank you for helping.😅

Yes, four years worth. Already ahead of ya. I’ve applied to about 35 jobs all together (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, CareerBuilder, ZipRecruiter, Jobcase, Monster, WayUp, Nexxt and more.)
Thank you for helping.😅
Hi Lex, have you been successful with finding something?