Wiki ENT Surgery Coding

Best answers
Hello, I am looking for any resources people have to learn about ENT/Otolaryngology surgery coding. Webinars, etc. The books just give the codes with descriptions, but was hoping for something more detailed in learning surgical coding. Any info is appreciated! Thanks.

I use the ENT coders desk reference. It explains what to expect during the surgery. I am able to decipher the code from what is documented. Also, Youtube surprisingly has many surgeries. When I had to figure out the difference between a total thyroidectomy, a partial lobectomy, modified radical neck dissections, and craniotomies I found the youtube videos to be very helpful in figuring out what was what. Then when I read the op notes it all came together so I could visually see what was being done as I read the op notes. Also, the Coding Institute publishes an ENT Coding Alert every month. Our company covers the cost but it's worth the investment. The editor pulls info from RSS feeds so she keeps the content relevant to what others are actively writing about or asking questions about.