Wiki Entry Level CRC- CPC- no experience

vantran2021

Contributor
Best answers
Hi everyone, I hold certified CPC in 5/2022 and certified CRC in 4/2023. I can't find job, no experience. I'm looking for the CRC-CPC with Entry Level of coder. I applied many companies but they just need up to 2 years experience. Please let me know who will accept Entry Level of coder now. Thank you very much for helping me.

I am sorry you are experiencing this difficulty. As a hiring manager, I forgo that 2 years of experience everyone wants because how do you get the 2 years if no one will give you a chance? We do use CRCs and CPCs at my company, but do not have any current openings. When I do have another role, I will definitely post on AAPC so that someone trying to break into the field can get a chance!

I am sorry you are experiencing this difficulty. As a hiring manager, I forgo that 2 years of experience everyone wants because how do you get the 2 years if no one will give you a chance? We do use CRCs and CPCs at my company, but do not have any current openings. When I do have another role, I will definitely post on AAPC so that someone trying to break into the field can get a chance!
Thank you Monica. Please let me know when your company is hiring a new coder. I really want to work with this job, my goals are completed these programs early to have a job. This is my email pianistevanbui@gmail.com