Wiki Evaluation and Management eLearning Course - Beta Testers Needed!

MikeEnos

Best answers
Evaluation and Management eLearning Course - Beta Testers Needed! [UPDATED - FULL]

UPDATE: Wow, thanks so much for the great response. I had hoped there would be some willing beta testers but I was overwhelmed by the amount of requests! I'm going to temporarily put a halt on beta testers, I have more than enough. Once this round of testers gives me their feedback, I may open it back up for more. If you have any questions, feel free to email me. Thanks so much everyone, and I hope you enjoy the comprehensive Evaluation and Management eLearning course!

Hi all. Some of you may know me, I'm somewhat active on these forums. I've been on a bit of a hiatus recently.... with good reason.

I'm very excited to let you know that I have completed the alpha version of my online Evaluation and Management eLearning course that I've been working on for the past several months. I'm now ready for beta testers. I would love it if a few of you could give it a whirl, and give me your feedback. I've put this course together at the request of numerous physicians, administrators, and coders who want to a) learn E/M coding in a comprehensive way at their own pace and b) be able to track their progress or their employees progress to verify that they have taken the course.

If you are interested in participating in the beta, just let me know by by emailing me (don't post here.) [For security reasons I'm not putting my email address on this post, but it's freely available on my website. It's Mike(at)EnosMedicalCoding(dot)com] If you choose to register, please understand that I'm only accepting a very limited amount, so please don't feel bad if the beta is full. Also, please understand that this isn't just me letting you take the course for free - your payment will be your feedback, so I'll need lots of feedback from you!

If you would like access, here's what you will need to do. First, email me and I will let you know if I'm still accepting beta testers. If so, I'll just need your name and whichever email you registered under (next step.) You should be able to log into my website, www.EnosMedicalCoding.com and you will need to register for free by clicking on "sing up" in the upper right portion of the page. If the website doesn't display properly, make sure you are on the most recent version of your browser. Once you are logged in, go to the "Education" module, click on the "Online Courses" tab (as opposed to classroom trainings) and the first class listed should be the Evaluation and Management Services course. By default, the link to the right should say "Coming Soon!" but if I give you access, the link to the right say "Start Course"

That should open a new window (make sure your pop-up blocker is temporarily disabled) that should show you the Evaluation and Management Services elearning Course. There are 5 modules. I would anticipate each module would take 30-45 minutes to go through. You can either click the big green "Start this course" button to start, or you can click on the individual modules on the left. That should open the player in a new window. If you have issues opening it, let me know. I've tried it on the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer and it seems pretty stable. If you have an older version you may encounter problems.

Again, I'm very excited to finally be in the beta phase. Hopefully in just a few weeks I'll be ready to put the course on sale to the public. I may offer a free trial so everyone can see a sample of the product before they buy it. This will be a comprehensive overview of E/M coding, and it will include several helpful hand-outs, a knowledge assessment, a certificate of completion to show that you've completed the course, and I'm applying for AAPC CEU credits as well. It should work on all of the latest versions of Safari, Firefox, Chrome, or Internet Explorer... it should even work on an iPad (I haven't checked Android devices.) YOU WILL NEED SPEAKERS or headphones as there is extensive voice over for each module. If you would like to participate, shoot me an email. If you have questions, shoot me an email or post them here.

Thanks so much!

Last edited: