Wiki exam

bhong

Best answers
Hi to all,
I am planning to take a specialization exam in orthopaedics, is there a site that i can go to practice or read? Help pls..
Thank you

Hi to all,
I am planning to take a specialization exam in orthopaedics, is there a site that i can go to practice or read? Help pls..
Thank you

Have you considered purchasing the Practicum for this exam. I will tell you that for me it was the best thing I did. I recently took the CEMC and I know that me purchasing the practicum helped me alot. Not so much the audio but the practice exam, as it was exactly the same set up as the actual exam and the practice exam gives you rationales also.

Just my opinion.

Thank you for the response, i am considering your opinion, but where can i buy this,is it available here in the site:)?

That's all I studied for the COSC exam in April. It was available on the AAPC site when I signed up for the exam. That was the best thing I did! Good Luck!

Thank you for the response, i am considering your opinion, but where can i buy this,is it available here in the site:)?

Yes you can find it on the corporate site under education. You purchase it directly from AAPC and they will have it in your "my items" section.

Good luck!

Have you considered purchasing the Practicum for this exam. I will tell you that for me it was the best thing I did. I recently took the CEMC and I know that me purchasing the practicum helped me alot. Not so much the audio but the practice exam, as it was exactly the same set up as the actual exam and the practice exam gives you rationales also.

Just my opinion.

What is CEMC stand for??