• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

excision of redundant skin during expander to implant exchange

sevans01

Contributor
Messages
16
Location
new castle, DE
Hi, I have a doc that is performing a rt. breast removal of expander and placement of permanent implant, extensive capsulotomy/capsulectomy and excision of redundant skin and soft tissue and complex repair. My question is, can I code and bill for the excision of redundant skin and tissue with closure 15 cm was the closure length. Or is it included and not separately billable. I cant find any information on this. Thanks in advance
 
Top