Wiki Experience needed

paynet

New
Best answers
I am a CPC, in search of experienc. As most, if not all coding jobs want experience. How can I get experience if I can't get a job in coding to gain experience?
I am reaching out to see if anyone knows of any coding jobs that is willing to hire a CPC with no experience in the Omaha area or remotely.
I am at the end of my rope and really thinking of not renewing my certification, due to the above problem. I can really use so help, guidance or just a chance.

Last edited:
experience needed and will accept zero salary for experience

seeking opportunity to gain experience in coding. willing to work for free just to gain experience. please help

Cpc-a

Trudy:

We have a number of CPC-As that have posted their profile and contact information on CodersDirect.com. We are viewed by hundreds of HIM employers and I know that some have hired candidates on our boards.

We are on social media bringing attention to CPC-As and certified coders with limited experience. I can't promise you will find a job but you need to explore all options. This is a FREE service to Coders, we also started FREE job boards for employers and I encourage you to check that as well.

Simply go to CodersDirect.com and register under the "Coder" tab. Jobs can be viewed under the "Jobs" tab in the upper right hand corner of the homepage.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Rich Simon
Rsimon@CodersDirect.com
LinkedIn to connect with me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/richard-simon-23927922