Wiki Experience RAC Auditor/CPC/OHIO

annav

New
Best answers
I am a seasoned coder. I have been billing, coding and doing appeals for more than 20 years. CPC certified and currently I am an auditor for the RAC program along with some Commercial clients as well. My auditing experience is very detailed and precise since it involves the RAC program.My current experience has led me to thorough knowledge of the RAC program from the inside. The ever growing program has allowed me to learn how and where to go when resources are required to get the job done. This position has taught me what to look for when auditing claims for fraud and abuse. I am wanting to relocate to my home state of Ohio to do auditing/consulting/managerial work to share my skills, knowledge and experience with the right team. I would be happy to send my resume to you if you think my qualifications will fit the needs for both of us. We could discuss my qualifications to see how they will fit your organization. For my resume you can email me at : annamarie.vutuc@gmail.com. I would be more than happy to send my resume to you.

Last edited: