Wiki Experience Revenue Cycle and Medical Chart Auditor

penny48

Best answers
I have 25 years’ experience in Medical billing with advanced knowledge in Federally Qualified Health Centers, Private Practice Management and Rural Healthcare. Upon arrival at Operation Samahan, Inc I discovered the organization was still using the 2014 Medicare PPS rate, this was updated. Then rebuilt the billing department, created and sent statements and collection letters for the first time in the history of the organization. Also, the organization was in debt to the State of California for $8.5M, and additional amount of $2.5M to be added for the FY17, I improved billing and reconciliation so that for the FY17 reconciliation with the State of California came to approximately $150K. Corrected the uploading of file for a Capitated plan, as OSI was not receiving capitation payments. While for a short period of time I over saw the call center, I implemented automated call reminders. Created a sliding fee discount tracking, reduced AR days from 106 to 30 and retrained all front desk and MA’s on registration. Cleaned the system up to reflect true A/R

Attachments

• Penny_Lask Resume 2018.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 22