Wiki Experienced coder job search

Coder90

Contributor
Best answers
Hi, I'm an experienced profee coder but I'm having difficulty getting interviews.

Unfortunately for me I don't have facility experience and most of the jobs I see anymore are for inpatient facility.

Is anyone else with more years of experience in a similar situation job searching?

Hi, I'm an experienced profee coder but I'm having difficulty getting interviews.

Unfortunately for me I don't have facility experience and most of the jobs I see anymore are for inpatient facility.

Is anyone else with more years of experience in a similar situation job searching?

What sites are you searching? I've been seeing a lot of profee positions posted recently.

I'm not actively looking, but have a job alert set on LinkedIn to share new opportunities with my my chapter members and other contacts. (I like being aware of what's happening in the market whether I'm looking or not.)

What specialties do you code? If I see anything in particular, I'll let you know.

Thanks for the updates.

I haven't had good experience with CorroHealth and it's made me shy away from companies like it. I'll take a look at AQuity.