Wiki Experienced CPC, CPMA, CCVTC looking for part-time work

denisek1028

Networker
Best answers
Hello,

I am seeking part-time remote work as an independent contractor. I have experience with Epic, Encoder, 95, 97 and 2021 guidelines and 10+ years of experience. I have coded for many different specialties, outpatient and inpatient teaching hospital and also have vast experience with auditing. Please contact me and I will forward my resume.

Thank you!

I have a couple of remote coding positions available. Please email me at britte@bp1consulting.com and let me know what specialties you have worked with in any way. Maybe we can help each other?!

Hello,

I am seeking part-time remote work as an independent contractor. I have experience with Epic, Encoder, 95, 97 and 2021 guidelines and 10+ years of experience. I have coded for many different specialties, outpatient and inpatient teaching hospital and also have vast experience with auditing. Please contact me and I will forward my resume.

Thank you!
HI Denise! We have a few positions we just posted, I'd be very interested in talking to you. If you are interested in consulting work, please send your resume to me jana.gill@gillcompliance.com. Thank you! Jana