Wiki Experienced CPC Needed in Nashville, TN Area for Chart Audit

Best answers
I am the administrator of a 6 physician, 8 mid-level practitioner Neurosurgical practice in Nashville, Tennessee and am in need of an experienced CPC that can come in and audit some charts for my practice. I am specifically in need of someone who is an expert in the area of E/M coding practices.

I would like to build a professional relationship with a CPC that can do this initial audit that I can periodically consult for follow-up audits every 3 to 6 months.

Please contact me at gcrowe@neurotn.com if you are interested in this project and provide me with your hourly contracted rates.

Thank you,

Ginger Crowe

I am Interested

I live in Kentucky but available to travel to your facility. Please contact Dyann at R M Medical Management, LLC 888-229-6268.
Please Visit our website at rmmedicalmanagement.com
Thank You

I am the administrator of a 6 physician, 8 mid-level practitioner Neurosurgical practice in Nashville, Tennessee and am in need of an experienced CPC that can come in and audit some charts for my practice. I am specifically in need of someone who is an expert in the area of E/M coding practices.

I would like to build a professional relationship with a CPC that can do this initial audit that I can periodically consult for follow-up audits every 3 to 6 months.

Please contact me at gcrowe@neurotn.com if you are interested in this project and provide me with your hourly contracted rates.

Thank you,

Ginger Crowe
Hi

My name is Nikki Lane and I am a CPC-A and CMRS, I have experience in coding chart auditing and coding for E/M services. I am interested in meeting with you to discuss your job offer. Please contact me 270-4042256 or 2706787540.

Thank you