Wiki extended pelvic lymphadenectomy

Contributor
Best answers
Hi! Doctor did a radical laparoscopic prostatectomy with total pelvic lymphadenectomy. 55866, 38571. Now the patient has elevated PSA again, and so doctor did an extended pelvic lymphadenectomy, laparoscopic. i am considering 38589, and i need to benchmark to correct open code. I am thinking 38765. i could use verification, please.
He says: the common iliac artery was first identified and dissected free being careful to spare the genitofemoral nerve. After identifying the external iliac artery the external iliac vein was identified. He had previously had a pelvic lymphadenectomy so there was no tissue in the obturator fossz. Both external iliac artery and external iliac vein were then mobilized and all tissue was taken from these vessels.Dissection continued proximally to the internal iliac artery where it was dissected free and all tissue surrounding the internal iliac artery on the left side was dissected free. This was dissected down to the bifurcation where it branched off into the superior vesical artery. The internal iliac vein was identified and all tissue was removed from this area. Dissection continued up to the bifurcation of the aorta. Same was done on right side.
I would really appreciate some guidance ! thanks !