Wiki Fake or True employment offer

Best answers
Hello all,
I am a newbie in the field of coding and just passed my CPC exam. I have been looking for jobs and have received a job offer from Digestive Health Partners. I have been applying to so many places that, can't recollect when I applied for this job. I just had to answer some basic general interview questions in writing and now I have an offer starting at $45/hr. It feels like to good to be true. They have not asked for any personal information yet but I am doubtful that this is a scam. Can anyone guide me and let me know what are the interview processes usually like and what are the steps involved from your experiences? Thanks

Hello all,
I am a newbie in the field of coding and just passed my CPC exam. I have been looking for jobs and have received a job offer from Digestive Health Partners. I have been applying to so many places that, can't recollect when I applied for this job. I just had to answer some basic general interview questions in writing and now I have an offer starting at $45/hr. It feels like to good to be true. They have not asked for any personal information yet but I am doubtful that this is a scam. Can anyone guide me and let me know what are the interview processes usually like and what are the steps involved from your experiences? Thanks
my guess is that it is a scam at that pay rate.

my guess is that it is a scam at that pay rate.

I'm inclined to agree. Especially since you mentioned that there wasn't really an interview, just a written questionnaire.

For a remote position, you should expect at least a phone interview or a virtual (Zoom or similar) interview. An interview over What's App would be a red flag to me - it seems to be used by a lot of scammers, and I'm not personally aware of any legitimate businesses in the US that do.

You should know the name and physical location of the company, also the name of your interviewer. If you're not given sufficient information to do due diligence about the company, that would be a red flag to me. (Yes, even mostly remote companies have a physical presence SOMEWHERE. For example, they need to receive mail, establish a business presence for tax purposes, etc.)

If it feels way too good to be true, it probably is. In this case, a high pay rate combined with minimal (or no) interview requirements would raise a red flag to me.

Hello all,
Hello,
I also received that same email from them. Indeed has sent an alert, it states it appears to be fraudulent and is not an official email communication from the company. Yes, it is a scam so please do not reply. Wishing you best of luck on your job hunting. Lets hope we don't come across more scammers, keep an eye open and good job using caution.

Attachments

• DHP.png
    DHP.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 10
Hello,
I also received that same email from them. Indeed has sent an alert, it states it appears to be fraudulent and is not an official email communication from the company. Yes, it is a scam so please do not reply. Wishing you best of luck on your job hunting. Lets hope we don't come across more scammers, keep an eye open and good job using caution.Thank

Hello,
I also received that same email from them. Indeed has sent an alert, it states it appears to be fraudulent and is not an official email communication from the company. Yes, it is a scam so please do not reply. Wishing you best of luck on your job hunting. Lets hope we don't come across more scammers, keep an eye open and good job using caution.
Thank you! I am glad I did not fall for it.

I'm inclined to agree. Especially since you mentioned that there wasn't really an interview, just a written questionnaire.

For a remote position, you should expect at least a phone interview or a virtual (Zoom or similar) interview. An interview over What's App would be a red flag to me - it seems to be used by a lot of scammers, and I'm not personally aware of any legitimate businesses in the US that do.

You should know the name and physical location of the company, also the name of your interviewer. If you're not given sufficient information to do due diligence about the company, that would be a red flag to me. (Yes, even mostly remote companies have a physical presence SOMEWHERE. For example, they need to receive mail, establish a business presence for tax purposes, etc.)

If it feels way too good to be true, it probably is. In this case, a high pay rate combined with minimal (or no) interview requirements would raise a red flag to me.
Thanks you! Appreciate your quick response.