Wiki Family Practice Billing Help

Best answers
Hello :) Does anyone know of any webinars or websites that you can get training on family practice billing? and/or urgent care? I recently started billing for a practice that is both and I am not familiar with it and its frustrating (I am an ortho/derm/path biller) so I am hoping to find somewhere that I can learn more about the services, CPTs and billing info. Thank you in advance :)

I would be interested in this as well. Our company is going to start billing for a family practice clinic and I have specialized in Anes/Pain Management and Interventional Radiology and I'm feeling a bit lost with all of the procedures beyond the E/M portion. So if anyone has any educational resources that would be great.

Hello :) Does anyone know of any webinars or websites that you can get training on family practice billing? and/or urgent care? I recently started billing for a practice that is both and I am not familiar with it and its frustrating (I am an ortho/derm/path biller) so I am hoping to find somewhere that I can learn more about the services, CPTs and billing info. Thank you in advance :)
Right here on AAPC under specialties they have a Family practice certification course/training