Wiki Fee schedules

DBARON

Best answers
Please help :)

I know medicare 2016 fee schedule is not available yet.
Aetna and Cigna i am not sure where to look.
and BCBSIL I know there is a form that needs to be filed out. Anthem I am not sure on either.

Can someone please send me in the right direction. This is for the state of indiana

thanks

Please help :)

I know medicare 2016 fee schedule is not available yet.
Aetna and Cigna i am not sure where to look.
and BCBSIL I know there is a form that needs to be filed out. Anthem I am not sure on either.

Can someone please send me in the right direction

thanks

Medicare fee schedule has been available for a couple months now, you should be able to download it from your MAC.

I saw that is was available last month. but when i just went on Medicares website they said they are doing some updates to it.

When I checked the Medicare physician fee schedule tool yesterday, It said it had not been updated since October 2015. I did download the 2016 RVU file and did the calculations based on the GPCI for my area. I was told at work we cannot use it until our Medicare Pricing vendor updates. usually not until mid to late January. We find Medicare does a lot of retro updates even without notice. Although now that I'm involved in creating and maintaining fee schedules in our system I'm finding out about the retros and these carrier codes which are also sometimes released later, also retro. So even if you were able to get the fee schedule it could change anyways.