Wiki Fibrin Plug

Best answers
Hi. I am new to IR coding and I was hoping someone could help me with this account. I am not sure if it should be coded with 36595, 75901, and 36581 or 35476, 75978, and 36581.
The existing right hemodialysis catheter was prepped and draped in the usual sterile fashion. 1% lidocaine was administered for local anesthesia. Blood could not be aspirated; however, saline was flushed without difficulty. The existing hemodialysis catheter was removed over two 0.035 Glidewires, and a 10- French sheath was placed through the tract. A small venogram was performed, suggesting a fibrin plug. An 8 mm balloon was placed through the sheath over the Glidewire, and used to plasty the SVC tract. This was repeated using a 10 mm balloon. The sheath and balloons were moved over the wire, and a new 23 cm right internal jugular tunneled hemodialysis catheter was placed with tip in the right atrium. The catheters aspirated and flushed unremarkably without complication. The catheter was sutured to the skin using 2-0 silk and a sterile dressing was applied.