krystle8402

Networker
Best answers
I recently received my CPC certification (have been working with codes for 9 years), and am starting a part-time remote position starting the 1st. I've been reading about Find A Code, and wondering if it would be beneficial for me? I wondered if anyone else uses this site, and if you find it helpful? What are the positives and negatives if any?

Thank you!

I find its helpful if I'm in a pinch and don't have my book with me or if I already have a code and need additional information on it. Most of the stuff included in the free trial are add-ons. I only subscribe to the basic so there's not much I can do except see what I would be able to see if I looked in my book. The add-on's really add up like laymen's descriptions, image describing the procedure, medical dictionary etc.

I find its helpful if I'm in a pinch and don't have my book with me or if I already have a code and need additional information on it. Most of the stuff included in the free trial are add-ons. I only subscribe to the basic so there's not much I can do except see what I would be able to see if I looked in my book. The add-on's really add up like laymen's descriptions, image describing the procedure, medical dictionary etc.

I had also tried reading up on the AAPC Code Lookup, and trying to figure out which is best. . .but I suppose it's just whatever your preference is? So far I think Find-A-Code looks like that would be more for me than the other. . .but I guess you don't really know until you try. Thank you for your input!