Wiki Finding Answers

RebeccaWoodward*

True Blue
Best answers
I agree and you could address your questions to them but for an additional fee or required membership...normally. That's why I'm so hard pressed about quoting an authoritative souce such as CMS, CPT Assistant, or a medical society (AAOS, AANS, etc.) Even then...there's usually an additional cost of some degree for those sources...excluding CMS, of course.

mdunn,

You can ask questions of the AMA via CPT Knowledge Base. If your physicain is a member of the AMA, they have free credits, so many per year. If they are not members, you can purchase credits.

I use this resource occasionally and find it very helpful. You usually have a 7-10 day wait for answers but the answer is quite thorough with rationale also.

mdunn,

You can ask questions of the AMA via CPT Knowledge Base. If your physicain is a member of the AMA, they have free credits, so many per year. If they are not members, you can purchase credits.

I use this resource occasionally and find it very helpful. You usually have a 7-10 day wait for answers but the answer is quite thorough with rationale also.

mmorningstarcpc,

My physician is an AMA Member so how do we go about asking questions to the AMA? Is there somewhere when he logs into the website he needs to go to do this?

Herbie,

You want to go to the CPT Knowledge Base area, which I believe is found on the left side of the web page.

I recently had my computer updated and it deleted my favorites. If you have trouble, contact me via PM and I will help you. I am rushing this morning but am glad to help as I have more time, just a bad day but didn't want to ignore you.

Thank you Machelle,

When I get a chance to sit and speak with him all as him to check it out and I will send you a message if we need any help. Again Thank you very much