Wiki First time remote coder

JessBojan

Contributor
Best answers
Default First time remote coding resources and helpful tips/essentials??
Hey everyone! I just accepted a part time remote coding position and it will be my first coding position. I've been doing billing with some coding for a billing company for about 4 years. Any recommendations regarding equipment, additional software, helpful tools/subscriptions/books, or just any advice for me would be greatly appreciated, I'm pretty nervous about starting this new job path, extremely excited but definitely nervous! Thanks in advance!!
Jess Bojan CPC, COC, CPB

Default First time remote coding resources and helpful tips/essentials??
Hey everyone! I just accepted a part time remote coding position and it will be my first coding position. I've been doing billing with some coding for a billing company for about 4 years. Any recommendations regarding equipment, additional software, helpful tools/subscriptions/books, or just any advice for me would be greatly appreciated, I'm pretty nervous about starting this new job path, extremely excited but definitely nervous! Thanks in advance!!
Jess Bojan CPC, COC, CPB

Congratulations on your position.

I would suggest you contact your new employer to see what resources you will need to perform your new job. They may provide books or a computer for you.

I've have worked remotely and try to find all this info out during my screening process and interview. The more questions asked the better for you to be prepared for your remote work

Best of luck.

Deb K.