• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

Foot care in a nursing home and/or private residence

gnp001

Networker
Messages
48
Location
Maryville, TN



Hello everyone, I'm hoping someone can help me find some information on Nursing Home visits for routine foot care. I know in the office setting I need to have the treating physician and date last seen for those that qualify with DM, Anti coagulant therapy, etc., but many of these patients have dementia and getting that information from the staff is difficult. I have never done billing like this before and we have a new physician on board who is doing these types of visits. Any information, or direction where to get the information on the Medicare website would be much appreciated. I have been up to the Medicare website and can't seen to find the information.

I really appreciate any guidance! Thank you!
 
Top